FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Below you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions by our customers on the following topics:
- Is there a maximum geographical area in which you accept travel?
Our drivers can drive you all over the Côte d’Azur. Thus, you can have a vehicle with driver available to Cannes, Monaco, Saint Tropez, Grasse, Frejus, Ramatuelle, Antibes, Marseille, Aix en Provence, and even Italy if you wish it ! All trips over longer distances are also possible (to get to Paris for example), on request. Do not hesitate to contact us directly to book your tailor-made transfer with our premium taxi service!
- Can I change my destination during the trip?
No it is not possible to change destination during the trip, your driver is instructed to make only the trip you requested on our site when booking. However, if you want to make a short stop during your journey, do not hesitate to ask directly to the driver. This one will be able to take a break of 5 to 10 minutes maximum, in order not to take delay on his schedule of displacement.
- What happens if the vehicle I chose is not available?
We will put at your disposal a vehicle of the same range as that which you will have chosen on our site during your reservation, having the same options and the same characteristics.
- I damaged or dirtied the vehicle accidentally, what happens?
We make it a point of honor that our customers are received in a high-end clean vehicle, to ensure maximum comfort during their transfer. We expect, in return, our customers respect this vehicle that has been assigned to them, both in terms of cleanliness and the general condition. In case of degradation, the customer will be added to the additional costs to the amount of his race, defined according to the seriousness of the degradation: additional cleaning, repair required …
- If I am not satisfied with the delivery of the driver you sent me, how can I get the information back?
You will receive, after your trip, an email containing a small satisfaction questionnaire. If, unfortunately, you are not satisfied with the service you received or there was a problem with your driver, do not hesitate to let us know in this questionnaire, so that we can go back information so that your next trips are made in the best possible conditions!
However, please note that any lack of voluntary and aggravated customer compliance with drivers will not be tolerated. If one of our drivers feels aggrieved and / or threatened by the client he is carrying, he will be entitled to stop the race immediately, without any possibility of reimbursement for the client concerned.
- Is it possible to choose my driver or to have the same driver again for my previous trip?
You have the possibility to choose your driver, according to his availability in the schedule of races. That’s why we advise you, if you want a particular driver, to book your trip as soon as possible. All you have to do is apply for a specific driver by mail, indicating the number of the last race you did with this person.
- How can I adjust the route I book on your site?
You have two options for settlement :
- You can pay for your entire trip as soon as you book on our website, directly by credit card ( Visa, Mastercard ) or via the Paypal online payment platform.
- If you prefer to pay directly to the driver, in this case you will only have to pay a 10% deposit by credit card when you book on our site, and the rest in cash directly from of the driver.
- Can I pay for my race directly with the driver?
Yes you can pay directly to your driver, just specify it when booking online (you can choose your payment method directly on our website). You will still have to pay a 10% deposit online to block the race.
- Is it possible to get an invoice to get my trip reimbursed by my company?
You can obtain a receipt of payment or an invoice following your displacement with our company by sending us a simple request by mail. You will then specify the race number associated with your request, so that we can prepare your invoice or receipt as soon as possible.
- How many days in advance can I reserve a race?
You can book your race up to 3 months in advance.
- Is there a minimum booking period to book a ride?
It all depends on the period during which you want to book.
- During the high season (during the summer or when there is a big event in the area), you will need to book at least 24 hours in advance , in order to be sure ) we still have drivers available.
- During the so-called hollow periods, especially winter, we have more availability and so you can order one of our cars with driver at minimum 5 hours in advance.
- Can I book my return race with the driver directly?
Drivers who do not have access to the race schedule, you can book a trip through our online booking platform on our site. You also have a link to directly book your return trip whenever you want, in your booking confirmation email for the outward journey.
- I must finally also book my return trip, would I still be entitled to the discount offered when I book the first leg?
Of course, this discount of 10% applies as soon as you book a go and a return on our site. All you have to do is bring your booking number for your outbound trip and indicate it when booking your return, so that the 10% discount is automatically applied to your new reservation!
- How long before the race date can I cancel my reservation? Is there a cancellation fee or will I get back the full amount I paid?
You have the option to cancel your race at no cost until 24 hours before departure. After this time, your trip can still be canceled and will be refunded, but a 10% fee will be charged on the refund.
- What happens if I finally have a delay compared to the announced departure time?
Our drivers will wait for the necessary time to pick you up for your transfer and bring you to your destination. Please note that after 45 minutes waiting time, there may be a charge.
- Will I be reimbursed if the driver arrives late in relation to the appointed meeting time?
If one of our drivers arrives more than 45 minutes late compared to the appointment time requested when booking on our site, you can then ask us for compensation on the price of your transfer.
- Will I be reimbursed if your driver does not show up at the time of the appointment?
If, for any reason beyond our control, our driver does not show up at your meeting place at all, your race will be fully refunded. But be aware that we will always do our best to ensure that your ride with our high-end taxi service runs smoothly.